- April 10, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Title : Cisco Voice Engineer
Duration : Full Time
Location : Florida
Must-Have Skills: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X & 10.X), Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unified Presence, SIP Proxy Server, Content Services Switch, Voice Gateways & VXML Gateways, Peripheral Gateways, Cisco CTI, Verint Impact 360, Real-time monitoring tool, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Manager, MS Access, MySQL PRO, MS SQL Server 2000. SQlPlus, MS Access& Cassandra.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Voice/ Operations/ Networking support to Carriers, Users. External users. And perform the day by day duties issues that occurred by phone system.
- Generate and provide End User access to the users. Who work for Customer service and Finesse users. support to Customer service agents and provide ISC to particular users.
- Perform the Audio/ Video issue, QOS Issues for the Webex Users. And Team Meeting Users.
- Provide network troubleshooting assistance regarding VPCs, routing, STP, fabric connectivity, and layer 4 – 7 content services.
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Contact Center Express Servers.
- Implement, configure, and maintain routers, switches, etc.
- For projects besides support Performs functional and technical analyzing on requirements data gathering for new design or enhancements or upgrade while unit testing activities, analyze, test application functionalities, including the construction of test plans/scripts, the expected outcomes, and the validation of test results. Test application functionality during development and upgrades.
- Create access control policies and rules on firewalls.