- February 14, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Title : Network Analyst
Duration : Full-time
Location : Illinois
Must-Have Skills: Cisco IOS, NX-OS, Aruba OS, Linux, Python Network Automation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or a closely related engineering discipline and some experience in a related field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting all Voice & Network infrastructure. The individual will handle all incident, problem, and change management of voice & network related issues.
- Maintains 24×7 operation and ensures production availability of the Network & Voice infrastructure.
- Monitors and manages all voice and network infrastructure to ensure availability and performance metrics are met. – Manages third-party relationships relating to Network Operations (i.e. SITA, Verizon, AT&T, etc.) to ensure service levels agreements are met. – Consults with other technology teams to ensure operational success.
- Delivery/Support – Ensure the availability, performance, and operational integrity of the Network Operations domain. – Tracks and escalates open issues to ensure operational success. – Performs root cause analysis to quickly recover from any network service interruption, and to prevent recurring problems. – Coordinates activities with internal and external technology teams to support the operational needs of the business. – Reviews all network-related change management tickets to ensure their promotion into the production environment is operationally ready.
- IT Process Management and Administrative – Encourages and enforces compliance to IT Service Management processes and procedures pertaining to Network Operations. – Ownership of incident, problem, and change management network-related issues.
- Technical Skills: General knowledge of LAN/WAN, routing, switching, load balancers, firewall required.
- Customer Focus: Understands the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers, acts as their advocate and communicates transparently to build their trust and respect required.
- Teamwork: Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer required.
- Personal Accountability: Regularly demonstrates personal accountability for their decisions, their actions, and the actions of their team and domain; answers to customers or leadership when the outcome does not meet expectations required.
- Dedication: Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. We will do what it takes on a 24x7x365 basis to support the operation required.