- October 1, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Title : Network and Infrastructure Engineer
Duration : Full-time
Location : New Jersey
Must-Have Skills: Data mining, ETL, Splunk, Google Data Studio, C/C++, shell scripting, Perl and Python, Automation includes Ansible, Chef, and Puppet, Putty, SecureCRT, TCP Dump, Pinginfo View, Wireshark, Zenmap.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to network design and collaborate to achieve goals.
- Test all scenarios and conform to quality standards.
- Measure and understand the scope, and utilize computer science and engineering fundamentals in network design and development.
- Provide technical leadership with medium to Large IT Network Systems projects.
- Provide Technical and Product development and updates: Switches (Edge and Core), Routers, VPN/SSL Solutions, and Network Access Control, LAN, WAN, Intranets, Extranets, and other data communication networks.
- Develop Network Plan and System Architecture and Administration. Responsible for Installs, Upgrades, Migration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery.
- Coordinate deployment of new Enterprise Network Data Center equipment.
- Create and Maintain Data Center Network design including ACI Infrastructure, Routing, Switching, Configuration, performance and fault tolerance of servers, switches, storage hardware, Applications, and software architectures.
- Create enterprise solutions for priority network break-fix incidents, which can be reported by Monitoring Tools (MOM), Site Managers, and Business.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and supporting an organization’s local area network (LAN), a wide area network (WAN), and an internet system or segment of a network system.
- Create technical documentation related to enterprise networks. Use network computer-aided design (CAD) and Microsoft Visio software packages to optimize network designs.
- Response for implementing solutions for enterprise network outages. Develop and write standard operating procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of communications hardware.
- Develop System and Network Security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.