- November 10, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Title : Network Engineer
Duration : Full-time
Location : New York
Must-Have Skills: Cisco IOS, NX-OS, Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco UCCX, Cisco Prime Collaboration, Python Network Automation, Solarwinds, Syslog Server, Wireshark, Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Network Specialist’s role is to build and implement network systems across the enterprise. This includes the planning, installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimization of all wide area network connections, data center networks Local area networks, associated software, and communication lines.
- The Responsibilities of the network engineer is to plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of networks.
- Ability to cross-train/mentor other team members. This duty requires knowledge of project management and activity scheduling.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain the Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Call Manager Express, and Cisco Unity Connection Servers.
- Deploy, migrate, troubleshoot and support enterprise-level networks and data centers. Relocating and managing staff’s schedule and workflow to ensure minimal impact to current business operations.
- Configure and deploy Cisco Firewalls. Design and implement the Palo Alto firewall platform. Create access control policies and rules on firewalls.
- Perform network monitoring and risk analysis. To perform the duty following are required, constantly monitoring the health/reliability of a network and searching for trends, the monitoring system tracks and logs network parameters.
- Provide network troubleshooting assistance regarding VPCs, routing, STP, fabric connectivity, and layer 4 – 7 content services.
- Engineer and configure Virtual Server, Pools, iRules, Profiles, Persistence, and monitor on F5 LTM.
- Configure DNS Server, DNS Entries, DNS, and DHCP Maintenance and Support.
- Design and model L2/L3 LAN/WAN QoS Policies.
- Implement of 802.1X – Cisco Identify Services Engine, NAC (ForeScout)
- Implement, configure, and maintain routers, switches, etc.