- November 10, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Title : Software Developer
Duration : Full-time
Location : New Jersey
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops system requirements and system design with users.
- Develops system requirements and specifies design considerations with software vendors.
- Acts as liaison for assigned systems in order to assist users with system problems and questions.
- Designs, codes, implements, documents, and maintains complex on-line application systems.
- Participates in the development of project plans. Executes project plans and recommends actions when necessary.
- Confer with other experts, including systems analysts, programmers, and engineers to gather information on project feasibility, limitations, capabilities, requirements, and interfaces.
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the Microsoft technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications using C#.
- Provide 24×7 production supports for SQL Server databases on Clustered Servers to achieve maximum performance and uptime in the production environment.
- To upgrade application licenses in DEV, UAT, and PROD environments.
- Defines and discerns key aspects of Investment Banking problems and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact.
- Develop technical documentation of issues for training team members.
- Monitors systems availability, capacity, and performance and plans.
- Responds to system users evaluates software and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements.
- Troubleshoot end-user application issues and develop procedures for application scalability.
- Develop a scalable web application using the ASP.NET framework using the SQL server Entity framework.
- Conduct research, design analysis, and implementation for consulting projects; initiate and maintain client relationships.
- Perform strong and specialized analytical skills using advanced software tools like Microsoft Visual Studio (VS) and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).